Vision is not about what is but what could be. Vision is about all the dreams and aspirations that God has given us for this community.
- At LifePointe Church, we envision sharing the good news of Christ’s death and resurrection with thousands of unchurched family members, friends, and others in the Amory area, with many trusting Him as Savior and Lord.
- We envision developing our people – new believers as well as established believers – into fully functioning Christ-followers through people-friendly, celebratory worship services, special events, and Life Groups.
- We envision becoming a church where our people model biblical community: a safe place where we accept one another and are accepted, love and are loved, led and are leading, encourage and are encouraged, forgive and are forgiven, and serve and are served.
- We envision helping all our people – youth as well as adults – to discover their divine designs so that they are equipped to serve Christ effectively in some ministry either within or outside our church. Our goal is that every member be a minister.
- We envision welcoming many members into our body who are excited about Christ, experiencing life-change through our worship, discipleship, and Life Groups, and growing together in love.
- We envision becoming a mother church to many other new churches in our immediate area, around the country, and across the world.